Trust In Humanity Tuesday – No. 14
New Tuesday, new reminders that not everyone is a dick! Here’s what’s been giving me the warm and fuzzies this week:
- The recent stories that have been submitted to Love What Matters (actually, basically anything on this page) of police officers doing incredible acts of kindness, and people realising that cops are just human too.
- Sneaky Cards! I discovered them yesterday and have already purchased mine… now just to wait for them to ship over here.
- The Jetstar flight attendant name Jessica who went out of her way to help a friend of a friend of mine and her two small children get home after a storm meant they had to divert to another airport hours away. Also props to my friend’s friend for sharing the story – so many people take the time to leave negative feedback, but not enough share the positive.
- This guy who resisted road rage and saved a life.
- Prince George’s cheeks in these portraits (OK, so exactly on the same level as the others, but look at that face – how can you not smile and know the world is good?)
Heard a lovely story that restored your trust in humanity lately? I’d love to hear about it!