A week ago (I know I know – I’m slow!) the very lovely Sandra from Cake and Whisky has nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. I love the concept of this one, and everyone so far has done a great job of highlighting people from all around the world, and I’ve found some brilliant new reads!
The rules to this one are nice and simple 🙂
Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link them in your post.
Answer the ten questions you have been sent.
Come up with 10 questions of your own.
Spread the love and nominate up to 10 bloggers!
Here are my answers to Sandra’s questions:
1. Your favourite season? Autumn/Fall, hands down (sorry Sandra! I know you wanted summer haha)
2. Your Pokemon soulmate? Such a tough one. I tried to do a quiz to get a answer to this but it said Ivysaur – no thanks. I think I’m most attached to Charmander 🙂
3. What’s ALWAYS in your bag? Phone, wallet, keys, more makeup than I ever actually use in a day, deodorant, perfume, Eclipse mints. And then quite often my Kindle, and my Macbook if it’s a weekday. I carry wayyyy too much stuff around.
4. Your guilty pleasure? Binging on TV shows, Pringles and bad pop music. Sometimes all at once.
5. Your #1 summer goal? We’re smack-bang in the middle of winter here so I haven’t thought about it yet. It’s super shallow but I’m hoping to fit back in my old clothes by summer. And spend more time at the beach this time.
6. Something you didn’t like as a kid but love now? Potato! I HATED mashed potato. I don’t eat it very often, but potato loaded with butter and salt is amazing.
7. Things you ALWAYS buy at IKEA? Candles. And their candles aren’t even any good! Also, the ice cream cones haha.
8. Which Hogward House will you probably be in? Probably Gryffindor. I know, I know – everyone likes to think that. I say it because I’m smart but don’t always apply myself, and am prone to leaving what I should be doing to go on ridiculous errands and missions.
9. The one thing you always forget even though you really shouldn’t! I’m very good at forgetting my keys – I get locked out quite often. But more frequently (with less serious consequences) I forget to set my alarm.
10. Where would you much rather be right now? I’m totally OK with where I am, but would much prefer it was Friday night and not Sunday! Does that count?
The bloggers I’m nominating are mostly new discoveries with a few old favourites thrown in, in no particular order 🙂 I’ve also tried not to mention anyone who I know has already done this post.
- The Awkward Life of Jemma
- Elese Dowden
- Ellis Tuesday
- The Something New (I know you never do this type of post Stefania, but I just like sending people to your site!)
- Lazy Thoughts
- Little List of Mine
- A State of Autumn
- Kirsty Talks
- Kristi Case
- What Danielle Loves
And here are my (rather mixed!) questions for those 10 lovely ladies:
- If you could visit any country, but only for 24 hours, where would you go?
- What was your embarrassing 10-12 year old email address? (We all have one, mine was xbutterfly_childx@… – “inspired” by the song I was named for)
- Which Disney character would you marry?
- What were your 2015 New Year’s resolutions? If you wrote a post, link to it!
- What was the last thing to make you laugh out loud?
- If you could only use one social media platform, which would it be?
- What’s your go-to comfort food?
- If you could steal any animal from the zoo and keep it as a pet, what would you take?
- Sweet or savoury?
- What’s your worst habit?
Looking forward to seeing your answers!