I used to be a big bookworm, but since uni my reading has kind of dwindled away. Item #1 on my 2015 bucket list is to read at least an average of one and a half books every month (or 18 in the year). To stay accountable (and to let you in on how I unwind/self-motivate/survive daily bus trips) I’ll be posting them all below on completion – so far so good!
I’m a huge nerd when it comes to good fantasy, and Robin Hobb is amazing. Start with Assassin’s Apprentice and go from there.
2. The Universe Doesn’t Give A Flying Fuck About You – Johnny Truant – it’s free and takes 10 minutes. Read it now.
4. Fifty Shades Darker – EL James (the FOMO continues)
1. Fifty Shades Freed – EL James (I’m going to have to write a post to justify reading all three)
1. Jingo – Terry Pratchett
2. Blog Wonderful – Dana Fox
1. How To Be A Productivity Ninja – Graham Allcott
- Dragon Keeper – Robin Hobb
- Dragon Haven – Robin Hobb
- City of Dragons – Robin Hobb
- Blood of Dragons – Robin Hobb