For my 2015 New Year’s Resolutions (totally different thing, promise), click here.
Below is my list of things I want to do in 2015. It is by no means exhaustive, and will be added to/updated as the year goes on. For more information on this list and why I’m doing it (and why it’s different to resolutions) click here.
- Read 1.5 books per month
- Climb Mount Warning
Climb 2 other mountains
- Do a sake bomb
- Make an elaborate dessert that takes me all day
- Go paddle-boarding
Go to QAG/GoMA once per season Summer: Check Autumn: check! Winter: check Spring: check
- Complete a 2000 piece puzzle
- Do one daggy fitness/exercise challenge
Buy (and regularly use) a hula hoop Go to Totem by Cirque Du Soleil
- Go camping (it’s been way too long!)
- Go to Japanese lessons
- Complete the Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain workbook by Betty Edwards
Find an excuse to dress up as Sailor Venus
- Buy at least two things from two different (and deserving) Etsy sellers – must have made the products themselves.
- Be able to do the splits again
- Complete a BFA
- Go to the drive in movies
Have a suggestion to add to the above, or are working on your own 2015 bucket list? I’d love to hear about it! Comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org